Wifi dropping connections in Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic). A team member suggests:
sudo apt-get install linux-backports
Laptop brightness control in Ubuntu 9.10 (Karmic). A team member suggests:
sudo apt-get remove gnome-power-manager
do a reboot, then
sudo apt-get install gnome-power-manager
Longer battery time. A team member suggests:
Also, set the overclocking to 0% in the BIOS menu.
Wednesday, 9 December 2009
Latest Asus UL30/UL80 fixes
The Asus UL30/UL80 Launchpad team continues to add new members, who are contributing to make this ultra-thin laptop series work flawlessly under Linux. The team page has now been updated with the latest fixes to some minor problems:
Posted by avilella at 07:42
- ► 2010 (66)
- Solution to switch off nvidia card in Linux Asus U...
- Samsung EasySpeedUp Manager for Linux
- Improve the battery life of your Linux Acer Timeli...
- Toshiba satellite T135-S130 @ cnet review
- Toshiba Satellite T100/T115/T135 series Launchpad ...
- Toshiba Satellite T100/T115/T135 series @ www.enga...
- HP Envy 15 receives key Linux ACPI kernel fix
- Enabling VT features on an Acer Timeline laptop wi...
- Dell Vostro V13 review @ www.engadget.com
- MSI X-slim X350 review @ hothardware.com
- How to seamlessly play HD videos on your Nvidia hy...
- Latest Asus UL30/UL80 fixes
- Asus UL80Vt and UL30Vt Linux: nvidia switch on/off...
- Linux Asus UL30A battery life
- Asus UL30Vt - UL80Vt and Linux grub2-efi graphics ...
- How to install the Nvidia CUDA/OpenCL Linux driver...
- ▼ December (16)