Big news comes down to us from CES 2010. Asus will be releasing the
UL30JT, which will sport the exact same chassis as the UL30VT but will
house an ultra low voltage i7 quad core processor instead. It is
reported that the UL30JT will have the same 12 hour battery life of the
UL30VT and will also have a Nvidia 310M, which should perform
identically (if not a little better) than the 210M. It’s
crazy to think that they are stuff quad threaded dual core processors
in laptops so small these days. Mind blowing. If you were thinking
about buying a UL30VT, it might be a good idea to wait a month or two
for this bad boy to come out. But then again, new technology is always
coming out so you might be waiting forever.
Here’s a link for more info: http://zedomax.com/blog/2010/01/08/asus-ul30jt-hands-on-review-ces-2010/
Here’s a hands-on video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYk9kfogYr0&feature=player_embedded
Saturday, 20 February 2010
Asus UL30JT @ www.expertlaptopreview.com
Asus UL30JT with i7 to be Released Soon! » Expert Laptop Review
Posted by avilella at 07:21
- Asus UL30JT @ www.expertlaptopreview.com
- Taking Ubuntu Lucid for a testdrive @ dustingkirka...
- Linux on Asus UL30/UL50/UL80 laptop
- Switch off nvidia Linux Asus ULx0Vt models debian ...
- Howto Dual-boot Windows 7 and Ubuntu 9.10 on HP dm...
- Solution for Asus UL30A Skype flipped camera
- Switchable graphics in Linux: who will use it?
- ▼ February (7)